COVID-19 Safety at Gym
We treat the health and wellness of our clients with paramount importance.
We are monitoring the information provided by the WHO and the CDC very closely and are continually watching the spread of COVID-19 (Corona virus) very carefully and should any official directives be issued we will follow the actions immediately.
We take pride in providing our customers and staff with a safe, clean and sterilised facility.
Our studios are cleaned and disinfected before and after every class and an extensive deep clean is done every day by our team of dedicated staff members using industrial grade solutions. All high contact areas like counter tops, door handles, locks and screens are continuously wiped throughout the day.
With the growing concern of the COVID-19 (Corona virus) in SA we are adding more detailed procedures to our cleaning regime, including but not limited to, Treadmill rails, weights, mats and floor apparatus.
We have implemented a number of sensible policies and will be providing additional hand sanitisers throughout our facilities and latex gloves for our cleaning staff. We are also looking at shortening the stretches in our workout to accommodate better cleaning for back to back classes if need be.
We would like to ask for your patience and understanding to help us as we do our best to provide you the safest experience possible.
As a SWEAT Family we cannot do this without you, so please be reminded of the SWEAT 1000 etiquette:
1. ALL class participants MUST have a towel to be eligible to enter the studio and USE it to wipe down both yourself and equipment used during the class.
2. Think about bringing two towels, one for equipment and one for you.
3. Remember the bigger the towel the more the coverage you give yourself.
4. Wear gym gloves and wash them frequently.
5. If boxing, we encourage you to bring your own boxing gloves.
6. As a common courtesy, please do not come to the studio if you have any symptoms of any illness, even if you think it is “not so bad’.
7. Wash your hands frequently with soap, for longer than 20 seconds.
8. Disinfect hands before and after every class.
9. Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose.
Please chat directly to management if you feel there is anything we can do further to provide the best and cleanest experience for you.
We do not want to overreact but do want to take reasonable and proactive steps to protect the health and safety of our SWEAT1000 family. Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions.
On behalf of the team, thank you for your understanding and effort to keeping each other, active, healthy and safe.